Who we are
Dr. Jonathan D.T. Ward
Dr. Jonathan D.T. Ward is a multi-lingual China-India relations specialist with a doctorate from the University of Oxford.
He spent over a decade living and traveling in Russia, China, India, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. He speaks Russian, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic.
Dr. Ward is a frequently invited speaker for international military, government, and industry audiences.
Richard B. Vose
Richard B. Vose is a management consultant who has advised many of the world’s leading companies.
He spent over a decade consulting globally, at Eurasia Group, PwC, and IBM, where he worked on economic, technological, and geopolitical assignments in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Briefings to senior leadership or large private audiences on specific topics of interest.
- Getting India right: Understanding the rise of India from the world's next great market to the next major navy.
- Make in India and Made in China 2025: How India and China are building their industrial base and what it means for investors and global industry.
- India and China, rivals or partners? The outlook for China-India relations and its implications for the rest of us.
- Geopolitics of the Indian Ocean: The maritime rise of China and India, and the world’s new strategic balance.
- China’s challenges for economic growth: Competing narratives in the world’s most ambitious state-led economy.
- Does China have a grand strategy? China’s global ambitions from the South China Sea to the Belt and Road Initiative.
- The rise of China and the future of international business: How Chinese state-led companies and strategic planning are changing the nature of competition.
The Atlas Global Trend Tracker
The Atlas Global Trend Tracker follows the trends that matter to understand events in their proper context, and to provide a clearer, forward-looking view.
Tenth Man Advisory
The Tenth Man Advisory service provides a counter-consensus perspective and critical thinking on complex geopolitical and macroeconomic topics centered on China and India.
Scenario planning: Potential alternative futures and their implications.
Red team assessments: Focused analysis on a topic to defend a specific hypothesis or provide a counter-consensus position.
Due diligence: Detailed investigation of a specific question set with recommendations.
Country prioritization assessment: Market rankings based on objective, balanced metrics.