Scenario Planning projects help clients’ long-term investment and planning strategies, providing key insight by analyzing the range of possible outcomes and implications.
- Clients need to make long-term decisions but geopolitical events can have profound impact on their strategic plans.
- Forecasting specific outcomes of geopolitical events and turning points with accuracy is challenging, but planning for a range of events helps clients prepare for change and manage uncertainty.
- We identify key drivers and trends to adjust and parameterize to understand the range of possible outcomes for a given theme, country, or region.
- Analyzing the combinations of variables enables us to develop a range of likely possible scenarios.
- Each scenario is analyzed in further detail, describing the implications to the client.
Scenario planning engagements provide clients with three primary deliverables:
1. A list of drivers and trends that serve as the foundation for the scenarios.
2. A prioritized list of scenarios, described in detail.
3. An analysis of the implications of each scenario to the clients strategy or investment plans.