country prioritization assessments
Country Prioritization Assessments help clients identify high potential or high risk markets, supporting their long-term investment or planning.
- Clients need to determine the strengths and weaknesses of each country for strategic planning and investment.
- Develop a framework to aggregate and weight quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Develop a model to analyze metrics by conducting sensitivity and scenario analyses, prioritizing high potential or high risk countries.
- Analyze and determine the implications of the model and distill recommendations based on each country’s capability and risk profile.
Country capability assessments typically produce two deliverables:
- The capability and risk model, including all quantitative and qualitative metrics for all countries included in the study.
- A detailed analysis, with implications for the client, of the model outputs.