red team assessments
Red Team Assessments help client’s strategy development by producing an outside-in or counter consensus narrative to confirm or disprove key assumptions or expectations.
- Clients typically maintaining an in-house view of geopolitical developments but these outlooks maybe subject to a number of biases, therefore an outside-in perspective or a counter consensus outlook can reveal new opportunities and risks.
- We identify the key drivers of the prevailing trends shaping the consensus view
- Analyzing the set of driver further, we develop potential alternative outcomes for key trends with different implications.
Red team assessments provide clients with three primary deliverables:
- An analysis of key drivers.
- An assessment of the consensus and counter consensus trends.
- An analysis of the impact and implications of the counter-consensus narrative.